Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bicycle Dynamo How Would I Fix My Bicycle's Dynamo?

How would I fix my bicycle's dynamo? - bicycle dynamo

I have a bicycle dynamo and my own, through no power. Both lights work when another power source is connected, this is the real dynamo of no energy. What could be causing this and how can I solve this problem?

And do not answer please do not bother if you just advise me to get a new one. Can I get a new one, but I want to correct what is probably a collection for the moment.

4 comments:

david c said...

It is perhaps the coil of wire, which was a counter / AMPS volts in the + - terminals (output to the body) of the dynamo and see if the 0 Ohm resistor, then the coil wire is difficult to determine a break when the is there a reading and then the magnets around the coil is not weakened or corroded connections.

david c said...

It is perhaps the coil of wire, which was a counter / AMPS volts in the + - terminals (output to the body) of the dynamo and see if the 0 Ohm resistor, then the coil wire is difficult to determine a break when the is there a reading and then the magnets around the coil is not weakened or corroded connections.

M R said...

Check the continuity of 1, as some have said. I think it should have the brush too. Often worn.

Steven C said...

Take a look inside the generator, the coil can be found, something was broken, burned, for example, or the magnet in the center of his power may have lost, this could be a collapsed version

Post a Comment