Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Roll On Girdle Relief For Extreme Round Ligment Pain?

Relief for extreme round ligment pain? - roll on girdle

I am 7 1 / 2 months pregnant with my second child. I started out with ligament pain about 4 months and I realized that if I had stood for some time (one hour). The pain only come later this month my 6 on my first pregnancy, so I knew I would be the time to come so soon. My doctor recommended heat and Tylenol, but the heat that relieves pain, while you have not already, and I noticed Tylenol make a difference. I have a 2 1 / 2 years old son who is very active so I can (not me the whole day and I have a few bazillion things with a new baby comes and we do not). I try to make time for a nap and just when he sleeps, but not enough. It hurts so bad, just roll into bed is intolerable! Sometimes it's bad enough that I limp when walking.

Has anyone had a strong ligament pain, and what does it mean? I've tried, maternity belts and girdles, but only worse. Please help!

1 comments:

amosunkn... said...

The more you move and stretch, the better it is. The creation of the session and keeps only the tendons on the trip.

In reality, and yes, it made me so hard.

I had a couple of days was so bad that he broke it and took a Tylenol. It has helped me. But simply helped to walk and stretching.

Not enough water in your system, it is even worse.

Frankly, I think it sounds more like the baby on the nerves that even normal pregnancy, and it hurts like holy hell. I had too.

Also try a safety belt, you can get them in stores and in catalogs, online and everything. Theyre Straps hold a little belly, not to extend into and many of the wounded. You can hurt your back .. lol.

Post a Comment