Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Herpes Sore Hand Pic Can You Get Herpes On Your Hand From A Handshake?

Can you get herpes on your hand from a handshake? - herpes sore hand pic

Today at work I shook his right hand after coughing guys on him. It's silly, it was a sort of gross (he was in a sample of office), and placed his right hand, then shook my instinct. I'm not positive if he had a cold sore or not, but I want to know whether he did it. If coughed into his hand and had a sore on the lips, then touched my hand, I get herpes on my hand? I have not touched another part of my body, and I wash my hands later, about 10 minutes. Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, do not even know if he had a cold sore, why should he? And even if I do not mean that you have herpes.

I do not know know for sure whether someone is herpes transmitted by coughing into his hand, then shake, but I really doubt. I think it must be through sexual contact or kissing the spread of the virus. In any case, the right to play somewhere else, and wash hands. You're good. Do not even know if you have herpes. Relax.

Anonymous said...

NO.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can get herpes anywhere. If this person has touched the wounds, and wash their hands, not if you can not.

Post a Comment