Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sharp Pain On Inside Of Groin Pregnant Lower Tightening Of The Abdomen And Shooting Pains On The Right Side Of My Groin What Could It Be?

Lower tightening of the abdomen and shooting pains on the right side of my groin What could it be? - sharp pain on inside of groin pregnant

Hello

I tried to think of a number of years, but in vain. I'm finally at a clinic in two weeks. Anyway ... I know that I might be pregnant, because I simply a time had lasted only two days, but is the first day very hard. But then I saw a lump in the abdomen and do not recognize when it is uncomfortable after noting that this simple press release can. And about 2 minutes later he is back here and exit.

I) and this sudden pain on the right side of the vagina (groin.

I know that I am to be pregnant, but a little hope ... Can someone please give mePlease check go?

3 comments:

designed... said...

Hello

I used the sharp pains in the right side of my stomach, just above the pubic bone, and pull in my stomach. I was diagnosed with ovarian fibroma and polycycstic. I do not pretend for a moment what you have described my symptoms as the same as now.

I had three children, whom I thank, because they say it is difficult to become pregnant with PCOS. Since then I have had fibroids removed.

Hang in there, and good luck.

danceswi... said...

Perhaps your endometriosis is to cause pain and can also be a cause of infertility

Susie L said...

This could things.Get do something with time, wind, constipation, infection, or a number of which proved that I had something similar to control the infection. He could not the doctor, the contact zone or on the side. But he said if the pain was much worse, because it had appendicitis. She said it was the fate of A & E, except after a few days past change.However of goodness.But Please keep an eye on him, if worse go to A & E. Good for the future XX

Post a Comment