Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tie Shag Bands How Can I Look Emo With My School Uni On?(impossible Challenge)?

How can i look emo with my school uni on?(impossible challenge)? - tie shag bands

Our school has very strict standards to be in uniform, but I would like to see me.

Heres the rules

No / sutble includes (i ignore them and carry loads of eyeliner and mascara anyway)
black skirt (knee-length and temperature, but is widespread mid-thigh) or black trousers
rever-necked white shirt (no ties, I cancel button above.)
black shoes (trainers Ballerinas ~ wer'e not allowed)
natural hair colors, not just (as I shall dye, found that in your mousey Brown ()
No jewelry (with a chain of small bands and can take the Bear)
black socks (I wear tights or knee socks, socks used to wear training, but not because I said, "too small")
bear without nail polish (still black, butWhen you see a teacher in order that they send you remove it)
and (gloves, even the fingers)
Black Jackets (you can not wear it on the west, also on the way to school, so that all freeze in the winter)
pircing not easy (I Pirk even my ears - my own friend Pirk lip before school the other day, so no leads and to see if a teacher has been obtained)

it is ... Unfair, is not it? Please help

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Jesus, a lot of rules ... Research emo, but you can drop your bangs swept over his face and eyes, and (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x3hJz_-bB3Q/ST ... or http://www.zimbio.com / Emo + hairstyles / art ... If a teacher can only push it out of his face when they see it.

m0nkeyz said...

Wow. It is a bit of a challenge. Well, I do not know if I will ...

1. Haircut.
2. Pimp my shoes
3. Do what you can get, necklaces, makeup, nails ...
4. Protest against the rules in a semi-peaceful.

Kimmywhi... said...

I would change the way school is strict.

Post a Comment