Friday, February 5, 2010

Jerusalem Bible Online -new -keywords -google Christians, What Version Of The Bible Do You Use?

Christians, what version of the Bible do you use? - jerusalem bible online -new -keywords -google

For my part, you use the RV, while difficult to read for me (I'm not good with you, you), etc.. I love the NT version of recovery from the footnotes is so great and easy to read. You may obtain a free online go here as I do. Port either lol.

anyway, and I finally like the Jerusalem Bible (I am a Catholic.) I Love 2 Maccabees. It is a great Bible and accurate.

I refuse to use that says, according to a verse that homosexuals will not seek the kingdom of heaven, but this verse does not say that at all in Greek. if I refuse to read Lev. But hey, maybe even a small mistake and it could be good, lol.

Catholic Bible as a Catholic I mean a lot. But I like my version of the recovery .. is impressive.

And you?

19 comments:

AMDG CB said...

I use to read the NAB first, but also the Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible and the Bible

sister steph said...

I have three. The VIN, which my entire library had ST. Joseph (a Catholic Bible), purchased by my parents, and a very old Bible, Catholic grandmother. (It is huge and has a free on the back)

Sacbro said...

RV obtain a match for the study costs about $ 20

Sean said...

Mine is torn and broken and burnt the first removal

L-dog =) said...

Students of the NIV Bible is big for me. It is easy to read, but not "dumbed down". It has great notes and highlights.

But each in his own way. Have a great day!

Nadja F said...

I'm using the VSN, the translation of new life. Today, SEG is also very good.

حلاَمبرا hallambra said...

I am a Catholic, but I read the Bible. Similarly, I have an i .. I think it's a Protestant, but I'm not sure where.
I used it for my literature class, when I studied the Book of Job and the Book of Ruth, and the Sermon on the Mount, etc.

Dianne C said...

I use four translations simultaneously.
King James
New American Standard
New Living Translation
The Message.

When I studied in depth, I have four translations from me, and I read them all.

For casual users reading, usually turn to the new American standard. This is a literal translation, word for word, while the APT and the message is spelled out.

It is a personal decision. I suggest that several translations and read them all. Compare the Scriptures. I "fed" all.

Gastoune... said...

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is my favorite.

Ramen!

Pinkadot said...

I am LDS - Mormon - and we use the King James Version.

fireball... said...

NRS life Applicat

whynotas... said...

RSV is excellent!

Stick with it ... Received test is by far the best!

whynotas... said...

RSV is excellent!

Stick with it ... Received test is by far the best!

Lara Croft said...

I have many Bibles, my favorite is "The New American Bible." English is simple and not confusing. It really is a Catholic Bible, though.

WithEnli... said...

NBO (Nieuwe Vertaling Bijbel), I'm sorry, I'm Dutch! My version is easy to read, and from the translation, the error in the Catholic versions (not) in the RV, but I am not aware of her case on her no more.

Jonathan W said...

ESV all the way

BigPappa said...

I use the NAB, which is Catholic. We need to think about Douhy-Rheims Bible. It is the spiritual NAB.

catschll said...

NIV Study Bible

Anonymous said...

Questions The New American Standard and enhanced understand.I are not clear and hard to have been primarily on enhanced version recently.

Post a Comment